After the success of this summer's 10 day FREE instagram photography challenge, I'm over the moon to invite you all to join me for my 12 day FREE instagram autumn photography challenge! Like last season's photo challenge, this one is really about giving you the framework, support and inspiration to pick up your iphone or camera more regularly, practice your skills and fine tune your photographic eye. Furthermore, this on-line challenge was lovingly designed to allow you to establish a regular instagram posting schedule (sooo important as you know from this post here) and become part of a creative community. In addition, we're going to be working towards establishing a cohesive instagram grid with the aim of making yor instagram gallery irresistable.
THE INSTAGRAM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE TIMETABLE:
- You have until MIDNIGHT Tuesday, September 26th, 2017 to sign up to the challenge (REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. But you can sign up for the next one below)
- You will receive your first e-mail on Monday, October 2nd, 2017 with an outline of all 12 challenges and the designated hashtag for the challenge
- I'll always ask for you to showcase your work on your instagram gallery every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- The first image will need to go live on Tuesday, October 17th and the last image should hit your instagram grid Saturday, November 11th.
- You will receive a weekly e-mail for 4 consecutive weeks
- Each e-mail will include 3 unique photography challenges, photography and instagram tips, visual mood boards and inspiration sources to really spark your imagination.
- In response to feedback from the last instagram photography challenge, you will have a minimum of 7 days to interpret the given photography theme. This should allow you enough time to experiment and have a play before taking your final shot.
- REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED! Please scroll down to join the mailing list and take part in the NEXT challenge.
WANNA KNOW MORE? THEN READ ON!
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE INSTAGRAM CHALLENGE?
Anyone, anywhere! It doesn't matter if you've never used a camera before or if you are a professional. The photography challenge is all about pushing your own individual boundaries, playfully experimenting and being as artistic and creative as you want to be.
IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT THE INSTAGRAM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE!
please tag @thelittleplantation in the comment section AND in your image. If you fail to do so, I may not be able to see your image
please use the designated hashtag in every image you submit to the challenge (the hashtag will be announced in your first email)
UPGRADE! FOR FOCUSED 1-2-1 FEEDBACK ON YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY
I am offering 5 creatives the chance to upgrade to a personalised package where I'll give brief, constructive feedback on each submitted image, exploring what's great about it and what you can work on to make it even better (You can read feedback from someone who did the UPGRADE last time here)
Spaces are available on a first come first serve basis (ALL 5 SPOTS NOW SOLD OUT!)
Feedback will be provided confidentially via instagram DM video messaging (where possible)
The cost is £55. This is one of the cheapest packages I currently offer! So don't miss out!
Please e-mail me at kimberly(at)thelittleplantation(dot)co(dot)uk to reserve your spot
P.S. You're welcome to check out some testimonials to see what it's like to work with me
NOW THE BEST BITS.....(SEE BELOW)
At the end of each week I'll choose my favourite image(s), I'll mention the photographer of the image in one of my captions on instagram (think shout-out) AND make that person my #instacrushoftheday on instagram stories. It's my way of saying thank you.
Is this challenge for food photographers only?
No! Anyone with an interest in photography can take part. Challenges will be set in such a way that you'll have lots of artistic freedom to interpret them in whichever way you like.
Do I need a DSLR to participate?
No, you can use a regular camera, an iphone camera or anything else you've got to hand.
What if I miss one challenge because I'm busy/travelling/sick? Will I be disqualified?
No, of course not. There's no pressure to 'perform'. It's all about having fun and thinking outside the box. However, if at all possible I'd really recommend you try your hand at every challenge to reap the benefits of regularly taking pictures, fine tuning your instagram gallery and developing your visual story telling abilities.
Will you comment and like every single one of my pictures?
I promise I'll look at all the images submitted and heart the ones that make me smile, but I may not have the time to comment on every entry. However, if you'd like some personal feedback I'd urge you to consider the UPGRADE package mentioned above - it's the one thing participants regretted most not doing last time.
Can I see how everyone else has interpreted the challenge?
Yes you can and I strongly urge you to. I feel it's an important part of the learning process. Allow your fellow creatives to inspire you. And if an image moves you, show your appreciation, leave a comment and let this creative community flourish :).
I can't make this challenge. Will you host another one?
YES! I aim to host a challenge each season. Please sign up to the mailing list below to be notified of the next challenge.
I'm not on instagram, can I still participate?
No, I'm sorry. This online photography challenge is instagram based.
I'm already on the mailing list. DO I need to register again?
No, you're good!
Any more questions?
Just leave a question in the comment section and I'll answer it as best I can.