Creating FREE instagram photo challenges are one of my most favourite things to do EVER! Honestly, they are so much fun, full of creativity and make me feel THAT much closer to YOU, my fellow food photography fanatics. Having said that I have noticed that there are A LOT of food photography challenges happening on instagram of late and - when people move one way, I kinda like to move the other way ;).
This means that this season's Autumn instagram food photography challenge in this 12-day format will probably be one of my very last. Even more reason to sign up then AND tell your friends about the challenge isn't it ;)?! Learn about food photography, food styling and be part of the BEST online creative community a food lover could ever be! Ready to make a commitment to your learning and master the perfect insta foodie flatlay? Then please read one...
THE INSTAGRAM FOOD PHOTO CHALLENGE TIMETABLE
- You have until MIDNIGHT BST on Saturday, September 1st, 2018 to sign up to this free instagram food photography challenge. (REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED! You can sign up to the next one below)
- You will receive your first e-mail on Sunday, September 2nd, 2018 with an outline of all 12 challenges and the designated hashtag for the challenge
- I'll always ask for you to showcase your work on your instagram gallery every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- The first image will need to go live on Tuesday, September 18th and the last image should hit your instagram grid Saturday, October 13th.
- In this challenge the aim is to take your food photograpy, food styling and branding to the next level, give you the tools to make your blog or instagram stand out, provide you with the support of a creative on-line community, encourage you to post regularly onto instagram and fill your heart with food photography inspiration, ideas and tips. And the best part? It's FREE!
- You will receive a weekly e-mail for 4 consecutive weeks; each e-mail will include 3 unique photography challenges, visual mood boards and instagram branding tips to really spark your imagination.
- Just like in the last instagram photography challenge, you will have a minimum of 7 days to interpret the given food photography theme. This should give you enough time to experiment and have a play before taking your final shot.
- Want to see what previous challenge participants had to say before you sign up? Then head to my testimonial page by clicking here.
- Please scroll down to join the mailing list and take part in this challenge. I can't wait to have you on board! (REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. Join the mailing list below to join the next one)
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE INSTAGRAM CHALLENGE?
Anyone, anywhere! It doesn't matter if you're a beginner, take pictures with your iphone or if you are a professional photographer. The photography challenge is all about pushing your own individual boundaries, playfully experimenting and being as artistic and creative as you want to be.
IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT THE INSTAGRAM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE!
please tag @thelittleplantation in the comment section AND in your image. If you fail to do so, I may not be able to see your image
please use the designated hashtag in every image you submit to the challenge (the hashtag will be announced in your first email on September 2nd)
UPGRADE! AND TAKE YOUR FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY AND INSTAGRAM GROWTH FURTHER
Limited spaces are available to ensure students get lots of individual attention and are really able to take their photography to another level
- The course will include 5 lessons and 1 individual 1-2-1 mentoring session
Students will receive the mini e-guide ''10 REASONS YOU ARE LOSING FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM (AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT)
Students will also receive 3 food photography light room pre-sets
Homework, a quiz, written lesson plans and a final assignment will help cement your learning
Prices start from £289. This is one of the cheapest packages I currently offer! So don't miss out!
Please e-mail me at kimberly(at)thelittleplantation(dot)co(dot)uk to reserve your spot and receive more information
P.S. You're welcome to check out some testimonials to see what it's like to work with me
NOW THE BEST BITS.....(SEE BELOW)
At the end of each week I'll choose my favourite 3 images, I'll mention the winning photographers in one of my captions on instagram (think shout-out) AND make them my #instacrushoftheday on instagram stories. It's my way of saying thank you.
On Sunday, 7pm GMT I will show the 3 winning images of the week on instagram LIVE and give the creatives behind the images even more of a platform to be discovered and celebrated. Plus I get to connect with you all during the LIVE, which is so much fun
You will also get access to my on-line facebook creative community where I'll share further instagram and photography tips
IS THIS EXCLUSIVELY ABOUT FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY?
Yes! This challenge is aimed specifically at foodies, food instagrammers and (new as well as seasoned) food bloggers who want to work on improving their food photography and instagram presence.
DO I NEED A DSLR TO PARTICIPATE?
No, you can use a regular camera, an iphone camera or anything else you've got to hand.
WHAT IF I MISS ONE CHALLENGE BECAUSE I'M BUSY, TRAVELLING ETC? WILL I BE DISQUALIFIED?
No, of course not. There's no pressure to 'perform'. It's all about having fun and thinking outside the box. However, if at all possible I'd really recommend you try your hand at every challenge to reap the benefits of regularly taking pictures.
WILL YOU COMMENT AND LIKE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY PICTURES?
I promise I'll look at all the images submitted and heart the ones that make me smile, but I may not have the time to comment on every entry. However, if you'd like some personal feedback I'd urge you to consider the UPGRADE package mentioned above.
CAN I SEE HOW EVERYONE ELSE HAS INTERPRETED THE CHALLENGE?
Yes you can and I strongly urge you to. I feel it's an important part of the learning process. Allow your fellow creatives to inspire you. And if an image moves you, show your appreciation, leave a comment and let this creative community flourish :).
I CAN'T MAKE THIS CHALLENGE. WILL YOU HOST ANOTHER ONE?
YES, though it will take on a different shape to the past challenges! The best thing is to sign up to the mailing list below to be notified of the next challenge and its format.
I'M NOT ON INSTAGRAM, CAN I STILL PARTICIPATE?
No, I'm sorry. This online photo challenge is instagram based.
I'M ALREADY ON THE MAILING LIST. DO I NEED TO REGISTER AGAIN?
It depends. Please check the prompts in your last newsletter or get in touch if you're unsure.
I LIVE IN A COUNTRY WHERE IT'S NOT CURRENTLY AUTUMN, CAN I STILL PARTICIPATE?
Yes! The challenges themes are broad enough that you should be able to participate fully, no matter what season it is where you live.
ANY MORE QUESTIONS?
Just leave a question in the comment section and I'll answer it as best I can.