After months of thinking about it and weeks of planning, my first on-line interactive live food photography, food styling and visual story telling e-course is here! I've really designed this e-course for YOU - all of you who have e-mailed me over the past few years expressing an interest in working with me but finding that you're just a tiny bit too far away to make it to my cosy London studio for my in-person workshops. Now you can study food photography, styling and visual story telling The Little Plantation way, without even needing to leave the comfort of your own home.
Below you'll find some information to give you a good sense of what the food photography, food styling and visual story telling e-course is about, what I'll cover in the lessons and what sets it apart from other food photography courses. If you'd like to enquire further, schedule a discovery call or sign up to this interactive live on-line course, please don't hesitate to get in touch by completing the contact form below to get a full e-course description and to secure your space.
WHO IS THIS ON-LINE INTERACTIVE FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY AND FOOD STYLING COURSE FOR?
Are you new to food photography and food styling and eager to kick start your learning process? Have you been taking food photos for some time, but find that you just can't get the images you really want? Or are you a long-term food blogger who has plateaued and is eager to take their food photography and styling to the next level? Great because this food photography e-course is for you!
WHAT WILL BE COVERED DURING THE ON-LINE INTERACTIVE FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY, STYLING AND VISUAL STORY TELLING COURSE?
- CAMERA FOUNDATION - How to shoot in manual and master your camera like a pro.
- CAMERA GEAR - What to purchase and why?
- QUIZ AND
- LIGHT AND SHADOW WORK - What natural light set up works for food photography and why
- PROP AND BACKDROP SELECTION - What to consider when looking for backdrops and props
- FEEDBACK ON STUDENTS' WORK
- FOOD STYLING - How to make food look as good as it tastes
- COMPOSITION - Learn key composition principles
- FEEDBACK ON STUDENTS' WORK
- COLOUR THEORY - And why it matters
- THE ART OF VISUAL STORY TELLING - How to tell your food story through imagery
- FEEDBACK ON STUDENTS' WORK
- FINAL ASSIGNMENT
- EDITING - Learn the key editing principles of Lightroom and Photoshop
- EDITING CHEATSHEET
- GET YOUR PRESETS
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY BONUS
To celebrate the launch of my brand new on-line interactive and live food photography, styling and visual story telling course those purchasing this package will also receive the following at no additional cost
- 30-minute 1-2-1 mentoring session with me to discuss your photography, styling, food (blogging) business and instagram strategy (normally priced at £69)
- my NEW mini instagram e-guide '10 REASONS YOU ARE LOSING FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM (AND WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT) (normally priced at £4.99)
- 3 food photography pre-sets (normally priced at £9.99)
WHEN WILL THE FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY E-COURSE TAKE PLACE?
The live interactive course will take place on
- June 9th
- June 23rd
- June 30th
- July 7th
- July 14th
Classes start at 11.30am GMT. Please fill in the contact form below to get lesson duration and more info.
WHAT MAKES THIS FOOD PHOTOGRAPHY, STYLING AND VISUAL STORY TELLING COURSE DIFFERENT?
I will be there LIVE online with you and your fellow students to answer your questions, show you how to style and shoot so that you can learn in real time with me there for you virtually. This way I get to respond to your needs live in the moment allowing you to develop your skills and build your confidence as if you were with me in my little London studio. You also get a written lesson guide for each class so you can digest the information after the lesson ends.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY WITH YOU?
- I have been a teacher in one capacity or another for 25 years!
- I have taught food photography to complete beginners and intermediate students in person and virtually, 1-2-1, in small groups and in large group settings. You can read my testimonials here.
- I teach from the heart with so much passion because I'm keen for you to learn and reach your full creative potential
- I know exactly how it feels not to get the food photography images you want. It's because I've gone through this creative struggle myself that I've gained a natural ability to explain food photography and styling in a way that I KNOW you'll understand no matter where you are at in your learning process
- I work professionally as a food photographer, food stylist and prop stylist.
- Still not sure? Then I advise you tune into my LIVE food blogger tutorials on instagram and facebook to get a really good sense of who I am and whether you like my style. For my LIVE dates, please don't hesitate to get in touch.
WHAT IF I MISSED THIS COURSE?
Please complete the form below to enquire about the next live on-line course. I'd love to hear from you.
DO I NEED A DSLR TO PARTICIPATE?
No, you can use a point and shoot, mirrorless camera, an iphone camera or anything else you've got to hand. However you'll get the most out of this course if you have a DSLR.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO COMPLETE THIS COURSE?
You need an excellent internet connection and a computer! Apart from that for the lesson on editing, it's helpful that you have Photoshop and/or Lightroom.
DO I HAVE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE INSTAGRAM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE TO DO THIS ONLINE COURSE?
No, you don't and they run independently. However doing the Spring instagram food photography challenge will allow you to put your learning from the course into practice.
IS THIS COURSE A LOT OF WORK?
The course is what you make of it. If you are really committed to hone your craft and up your game, the more you invest in the learning process and complete your homework, the more you will get out of it. That's not to say there's anything wrong with doing the LIVE lessons and leaving the homework completion for a later time/date. It's up to you.
WHEN DOES REGISTRATION CLOSE?
Sunday, May 27th at midnight GMT. But be quick as spaces are limited ;).
UPDATE: SOLD OUT!
Missed this course? Please complete the form below to enquire about the next live on-line course. I'd love to hear from you
ANY MORE QUESTIONS?
Want to hear about my next online food photography and food styling course? Then please complete the contact form below, double check for typos and make sure you submit the correct e-mail address ;). I can't wait to hear from you.