Have you started a blog or small business that is earning you money, but not as much as you'd like? Are you unable to find direction in your business and need support nailing your focus point? Do you feel isolated as a solopreneur and lacking a community of like-minded people who totally get what you do and can help you progress? Do you know a lot about your business but not so much about reaching your ideal customer and getting more clients through the power of a website, blog and social media? Then my first 1-day small business mastermind intensive may be just what you're after!
SMALL BUSINESS MASTERMIND INTENSIVE WITH THE LITTLE PLANTATION AND SORREL ROBERTS COACHING
When: Sunday, September 23rd, 10am - 5pm
What: This 1-day mastermind intensive has been designed to help you as a small business owner, blogger or solopreneur gain real clarity and direction in your business. During the intensive, you will be provided with a peer support group as well as a framework in which you are held accountable for working towards achieving your goals.
- Look at where you are and where you want to be, casting our minds back to see how much you have already achieved
- Identify your unique intention behind your business and how it can help you move forward
- Laser focus in on identifying and naming your skills and strengths - no false modesty allowed!
- Set powerful goals for your business and identify how you will achieve them
- take time to look at everyone's business individually in the hot seat exercise
- the hot seat is your allocated time to talk about your specific business, where you are, where you want to go and what's stopping you from getting there
- your mastermind group is there to help you brainstorm ideas, trouble shoot, challenge you and hold you accountable for the goals you set yourself
- everyone will be given the opportunity to talk about their business, tapping into the experience and skills of others group members, including myself and Sorrel.
- look at your marketing strategy both on-line and off-line, delving deeply into understanding your ideal audience and how to reach them
- think about branding, what it means and why it matters
- explore how best to use social media to build a loyal community and costumer base
- dive deeply into looking at your online presence, thinking of ways to make your blog or website work for you
AFTER THE INTENSIVE
- you will have a 30 minute 1-2-1 phone coaching session with either myself or Sorrel during the month of November/December, helping you review your goals and where you are at in preparation for the new year to come
Where: South East London, SE4
How many: we will limit attendees number to 6-8
What else: Herbal teas, coffees and vegan snacks will be provided throughout the day. You'll also leave with a GORGEOUS goodie bag to take home at the end of the day as well as a 30+ page instagram e-guide.
How much: Prices started from £299 for the day including an early bird discount for those booking on/by June 21st. A further reduction is available for those booking on to earlier workshop days (see more details by clicking here).
To book: Please complete the contact form below to receive your booking form and further information.
FAQ ABOUT THE SMALL BUSINESS MASTERMIND
WHY SHOULD I WORK WITH YOU?
- I have been a teacher and training leader in one capacity or another for 25 years!
- I am an expert in social media, blogging and instagram growth strategies
- I specialise in working with bloggers, small business owners and solopreneurs in the food, photography and health space
- I have build a successful blog and thriving online community
- You can read my testimonials here if you're still not sure.
- Sorrel is a professionally and academically accredited coach
- Sorrel has working as a coach for 4 years and has decades of coaching experience
- She has coached small business owners and solopreneurs 1-2-1 as well larger groups within corporate settings
- Sorrel’s prior business career involved managing complex projects and relationships across a range of sectors from ultra-high net worth individuals to the international licensing of Comic Relief’s fundraising brands.
- Sorrel's strength as a coach lies in helping her clients identify their intention, unique skill set and business goals
IS THERE AN OPPORTUNITY TO MEET WITH THE GROUP AGAIN EARLY IN THE NEW YEAR?
Yes! To further assist you in getting the support you need and being held accountable, we are currently exploring this option.
HOW CAN OTHER SOLOPRENEURS HELP ME WITH MY UNIQUE BUSINESS?
Regardless of whether you are a cafe owner, massage therapist or food blogger, you have to earn an income, market your business, be clear on your goals, and set yourself apart from your competition. These common points as well as the energy and expertise in the group and, everyone's joint desire to make their business work, make masterminds THE place to be if you want to grow your business.
ANY MORE QUESTIONS?
If you'd like to book a non-committal discovery call or are still not sure and want to ask a question via e-mail then please complete the contact form below, double check for typos and make sure you submit the correct e-mail address ;) and we'll get back to you within 48 hours. I can't wait to hear from you.