Hi, I'm Kimberly, I live in cool and cosmopolitan London, England where I work as a food photographer, prop stylist and food stylist, food photography teacher, instagram growth coach and plant-based food blogger.
This blog is essentially the result of my mini mid-life crisis! You know when you stop and reflect on who you are and what’s important to you and suddenly realise that your dreams and hopes are taking a bit of a backseat? Well, plant-based food, teaching, food photography and food styling are important to me, so – tada! – in May 2014 The Little Plantation was born. As the blog grew I left my job as a social worker, decided to follow my heart and move into photography, styling, food and nutrition full-time in the summer of 2016. Crazy, right!?! But I couldn't be happier and now spend my days...
- photographing images for food start-ups, cafes and restaurants
- prop and food styling cookbooks and commercials
- teaching students food photography 1-2-1 and in group settings
- mentoring students on-line to grow their instagram following and write a successful blog
- developing lots of delicious vegetarian, vegan and raw vegan recipes for an array of brands and businesses
- seeing clients in London in my role as a nutritional therapist. But that's a whole other story, which you can read about here.
Take care and thank you so much for popping by.
Disclaimer: Some of the ads, resources and products displayed on my site and mentioned in my posts are affiliate links and I will earn a small commission if you purchase through these links. I have used all of the resources and products listed and recommend them based on my positive experience with them, not because of the commissions that I may earn from your use of their services.